
Many of you know that I fancy a game of golf now and then but rarely have the cash to do so (unless Papa Rarick is around). Recently Carter & I w

ent and hit the links here in the Little Apple, and it was a blast. Being our first time golfing in Kansas, except the local putt-putt, we spared no expense and got a cart. I played well but that is neither fun nor interesting. The scenery was gorgeous and lush, the golf course was not busy at all, and best of all it was just me and the C-train............the way golf was meant to be played (see post title). Actually we'd love Jodi to come but with her belly she can't really swing a club. Carter was able to live up to his name and drive the cart when nobody was looking. Talk about over-correcting, he'd try to turn a corner and end up going straight for a tree then turn the wheel all the way back the other way towards the ball cleaners. You would've thought he was 3 years old, not 4..........but I guess he has twelve years to get it. Right past the bridge in the photo Carter informs me that he must pee or perish. So he was able to leave is mark on the course as this appeared to be the only option. I must say that Carter was such a good golfer he putted with a putter and even drove from the tee box with a putter as you can see in the photos. All in all it was quite eventful and I loved spending tim

e with my wonderful son.
2 comments:
man, i would take hyrum golfing, but i don't think he'd be that interested in spending a whole afternoon hunting dad's errant balls from out of the woods. though i know he'd love the whacking the heck out of them =]
Jodi and Tim,
We are so glad you starting blogging again. We love hearing about your fam, and seeing all the pictures. We wished we lived closer, but this is the next best thing!
Hugs,
Beck
Post a Comment