"I think I'm movin to Idaho - I ain't afraid of you" -Train
Such cool pics! I love them.
Aw, look at that cute family! OK...I suppose I can forgive you for lack of summer posts.
Wow, you guys had fun. Sorry we missed you in Topeka. The train was closed. :( I can't believe how much all the cousins look alike!
Its good to get an update on your life! I swear Carter got even bigger since June! We need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such cool pics! I love them.
Aw, look at that cute family! OK...I suppose I can forgive you for lack of summer posts.
Wow, you guys had fun. Sorry we missed you in Topeka. The train was closed. :( I can't believe how much all the cousins look alike!
Its good to get an update on your life! I swear Carter got even bigger since June! We need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment