For the holiday season, Jodi and I decided to stick around here and do our own thing. Now we both love being with our families, but I must say that we had one of our best holiday seasons ever. This was largely due to the following:
1. Avoiding 32 hours in the van w/ an infant, toddler, & preschooler
2. Having total control over the kids schedule (& our own)
3. Visiting Kansas City & Liberty, MO to do some stuff together
4. Completing many projects that gives more order to home & life
5. No detoxing the kids from the incessant spoiling from grandparents
6. Spending time w/ friends who stuck around here as well
7. Feeling relaxed yet productive
8. More time to get ready for the coming semester
9. You are probably getting bored of the blog now so.....

Needless to say it has been a good break. What made this break even better is to watch the #2 Utah Utes give a thumpin' to the Alabama Crimson Tide!!! There is much more to tell but this will have to suffice for now.
2 comments:
Congrats Tim and Jodi! I am so happy for the both of you (yes, I do think the wife deserves a big congrats as well! Only one more degree to go!
U da maaan! Utah Utes are #1 in my crazy world.
Post a Comment