Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's a Bird, it's a Plane, it's Super Cart-face


I guess I may have exaggerated the last post a bit. We have been into Mr. Squarepants a lot lately, but even more so I have infected Carter with the bug I have for the man in a big red cape and bright red boots.............Superman. I have always loved what Superman stands for and so forth and with this new movie out it has revitalized my passion for aspiring to wear my red cape everyday. Unfortunately there are a lot of "bandwagoners" that think that they too have some sort of affinity with Superman thanks to pop culture, oh well, what can ya do? But what is even more interesting is that we have the soundtrack to the movie and Carter has to listen to it several times a day, it goes with out saying that he is hooked and has seen a little of the original 1978 Superman: The Movie. Molly puts up with his shenanigans and Jodi tries to follow Molly's example by doing the same. Anyhow, we are hopefully getting a dryer soon because Jodi and I are sick of washing them in the creek behind our duplex........"First you plunge and then you scrub, you plunge and then you scrub......." (Far & Away). Actually we have a washer but we go to the laundro-mat to dry them which is kind of lame but oh well, I'm just amazed your still reading about our dryer woes! [hehehe] That is all for now. Go Cats!!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hey guys. We love your blog. We hope things are going well in Kansas. We added a link to your blog on our page. www.mckasson.blogspot.com We just updated it with some new pictures. We hope all is well. Take care.

Brad & Dana