Monday, October 23, 2006

There is much to tell since our last entry into this make-shift website. I recently have landed a Graduate Teaching Assistantship which is amazing on many different levels. I will get out from behind the desk and can start teaching, plus it is a better sitation financially. Needless to say we are elated in Kansas. Carter is getting too smart too fast (he also is too fast too furious). He also has a steel trap for a memory and will randomly recall things that happened a year or so ago in Salt Lake City. We are sill undecided on what he will be for Halloween, even though most of you are thinking, "Duh, Superman!" We shall see. We are getting family pictures taken this week and it will be our first offical fam pic that isn't taken with a home camera (neato eh?). I recently got back from Austin, TX where I attended the annual conference for the American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy. It was well worth it and I felt like I actully was a part of a larger community and/or industry. I also caught a great jazz/funk band while I was there named Gnappy, check out there website if you like that kind of music www.gnappyfunk.com Molly's eye color is still undetermined but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for pooh brown. That's about it for now, until next time.

No comments: