Sunday, March 29, 2009

For anyone who loves "I've been working on the railroad"

Grandma Vellinga thank you for the piano. As you can see Carter loves it.

6 comments:

Strong and determined said...

My kids fool around on the piano - Addy likes to play "Mary had a little lamb" Gabe likes to play a little by ear. Carter is a natural - I'm so impressed!!

Debbie said...

Wow that is so cool! He's going to be as musically talented as his dad. :)

Amy and Richard said...

Wow! I'm impressed!

Amy and Richard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessie said...

Holy cow, how old is he again? That rocked!

And always fun to see Tim being awesome.

Talai said...

Carter did such a great job! Not only is it impressive that he got the notes right but he really has some rythm to boot!