Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Thesis




Tomorrow is the big day for Tim. Way to go! Does this mean I will have to call you Master Tim now?
I love you babe.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

You get to call him Master Tim and me Master Whitney!!!! Is he walking on the 12th of December? OH, what a happy day! Best of luck on his defense!

Whitney said...

P.S. I don't know why anyone would want to get a PhD--don't you think "Master" sounds more powerful than "Doctor"?!!! Anyway, I will stick with Master and he can go on for Doctor!!!

Tim & Jodi said...

Yep he is planning on walking, his parents are coming out for it.

Amber said...

good luck!

Debbie said...

I heard you had a grueling 2 hours of presenting your thesis...ugh! But also I heard that you got your masters! Congrats!! Wish we could be there for your graduation! :)

Wakan Family Blog said...

Congrat's and good luck. Hope you are all doing well.

Jessie said...

Way to go, Master Tim!
My husband just became a Master of Science (science now obeys his every command).