Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Proper Way to Put Babies to Bed

I usually don't like to give a lot of parenting advice unless someone asks, but I feel as though it is necessary to give this important knowledge. After 5 years of parenting and 6 years of studying human behavior, child development, & the family, I have discovered the most effective way to put children (including babies) to bed. Follow this consistently for best results! (turn off music)

3 comments:

Van Bakel fam said...

Tim and Jodi,

Just wanted you to know that your 'how to get kids to bed' video is a big hit at our house. Addy has watched it 3 times since it was posted. She just begs for more - "let me see the funny guy who throws the kids in bed!" :)

Hugs,
Beck

Wakan Family Blog said...

You think that's hard, try putting your wife to bed in the same fassion. I will not be held responsible for another hospital bill.

Jessie said...

Oh my goodness, Tim, it's good to see your face! You guys have 3 kids already? Sheesh, am I behind. Well, it's awesome to see your blog and to see your adorable fam. After living in the midwest, we think Kansas is pretty cool - maybe we'll end up there some day.
Take care!
-Jessie (Tim's cousin)