Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's not a brownie

You will have to excuse me and my post this morning, but I live with a 4-year old, a 2-year old, a 7-week old, and a 30-year old so this subject comes up a lot. Poop. I was changing Molly's stinky diaper this morning and she informed me that "it's not a brownie, it's poop." Just in case I could not tell the difference. Thanks Molly.

4 comments:

rik said...

boy, that was close! good thing she piped up in time. =]

Lauren said...

Hey wait! I didn't know you guys have a blog! How exciting. I look forward to reading more.

John and Clara said...

Kids are brilliant!! And very helpful!! I saw your link on the Smith's blog and I had to check it out. Molly and Carter are so big!! How is life with three? everyone kept telling us that it was going to be so hard and we would never adjust!!

John and Clara said...

that previous comment, by the way, is John and Clara Balsmeier from Manhattan!!